Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Back to Uni again.........

Well!..end of winter break,term 2 hv started.So today my class is at 9 am in the morning till 1045am..i woke up late this morning,but luckily i still able to attend the class on time.hiew~~ dangerous.It is a new subject for this term call construction management,well it is not new for me as i took this subject before when i was at diploma level,now hv to study again.good also la.i forgot most of the details in this subject edy.Besides, it is a very bored subject,all is theory man!!! nth much on the 1st class,juz some introduction of the module.

Then after the class,i went to medical centre to make appointment with doc.my feet swell for almost a week already. swell,red,pain n itchy sometimes...i thought i get injured or wat.who knows is the freaking cold weather here causes my feet to be like that.so i HATE winter!! luckily today my feet gettin better as i owex keep it warm yesterday..After that,i went to emperial garden restaurant to hv my lunch there.today i decide to hv a better meal.so my fren clifford and i went to that restaurant.i order barbecue roasted chicken rice which cost me 5.80 pounds and plus chinese tea 60 pence..its really expensive!.but sometimes u know,u hv to treat urself well also..^^..haha..After the lunch i got the whole afternoon class till 6pm.so tiring.keep on listening the lecturer giving introduction on the module..hmp,first week of lecture is like that.very normal.

When i reached at home is already 6 sth,so i didnt cook my dinner today,juz eat pizza n french fries which is easier..tired!!! get some rest by blogging here and get back to my studies later.
chaoz...~ End ~

No comments: