Wednesday, January 7, 2009

is -4 degree now!!!

Yeah..finally i did it..haha..i woke up 8 sth this morning!!! because of holiday,im used to sleep till very late in the morning. sometimes till 2pm in the afternoon...OWH...then i realize the day become very short.few hours later the sky turn dark again..it gives me even more the feeling, the time past very fast.day by day. Then past few days i told myself, i have to wake up early in the morning.but everytime turn up at the same time.i cant make it.the weather here is so cold and it is warm under the blanket.give me nice sleep..haha.so end up waking up late in the morning lo..hey hey.this cant be continued.my uni reopen on the following week already.have to wake up early .so scary.my 3 weeks holiday have soon ended..

About Me Myspace Comments
MyNiceSpace.com

No comments: