Monday, January 26, 2009

Eve and 1st day of Chinese 牛 year 2009

First,greeting my family and frens HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR..
How do I feel currently? 2 feeling,one is sad n another one is happy.sad is becoz this is my 1st year to celebrate new year away from home,kind of different.happy is because it is CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!..ha ha..

New year Eve,

When i woke up during the morning,it is already 8pm sth at kch, which my family already have the reunion dinner,and i miss it this year!!!..then i receive lot of picture bout..arh..hv a look.then u know..



This is my decorated living room



Living room also

another view of living room


This is my pretty sis.


Reunion dinner!.(i miss it)




My dad and bro.


My mom,she must be saying, ''hey,dun take my picture,so ugly'.no u look nice with the coloured hair..haha
looks like, im in the dinner as well arh ..haha..nop.i hv to celebrate my new year with my frens here.okay,now take a look of my pic before goin out.
My first pose


Second pose

Final pose


P/s: before going out,hv to pose pose 1st ma.....haha

helo richie,take a pic before start ur dinner...

Evryone busy eating!!

Noodles,sweet pork and fried chicken.

My hair is so messy after walking here,the wind outside is so strong man!!

Sushi,mussles,sotong and fried chicken ball

it is so tasty,take it again..haha..

From left:Clifford,danny, ignored the red shirt,kok fung,roysten and me.



Actually, still got lot of food that i eat but keep on eating forget to take pic..hahaSo,after the dinner, i went to my fren house bai nian.haha..a while then went back lo.tmr which is monday,1st day of chinese new year still gt class to attend..whole day man..so tiring u know!! till 6pm..kolian..


First day of CNY.


Schooling for the whole day till 6pm,then we hv a proper dinner again at my fren house..picture below.


Unbelievable! this is prepared by my senior..great job guys!! tasty!

me,richie,kok fung and esmond
Danny,clifford,kuek,roysten


ha ha..dunno wat to say..


After dinner then we GAMBLE. in POUND..small small niah la..taidi 0.05 pence/card

I have no luck tat nite,keep on losing but i did win at last..



Well,this is how i celebrate my CNY at UK.spending all the time together with frensss


No comments: