Monday, December 3, 2012

Encounter with God (Part 1)


Thank God for everything that He had done for us. Remind ourself everyday that He who first so love us that He sent His only son Jesus to die for our sin and set us free. Thanks Aba father.

I just want to share about what I have learnt from MNC. Thank God for the words.

It is so true that we are now living in the world that is full of natural disasters, economical crisis, health problem, rumours of war and moral of failures. All of this problem happen when God is not put in the first place. People, we need to repent wholeheartly . As in Joel 2:12-13 said that " Even now" declares the lord " return to me with all your heart with fasting and weeping and mourning" repent your heart and not your garments.

Yes, everyday you open up newspaper. what did you see? crime, murderer, political issue, disasters and so forth. It is so sad that people is so much away from God. God misses us. As a Christian, we do not just declare ourself as " chrisitian" but rise up and bring the message to the community as we unite as one! cry out to the Lord. No matter what it is. God's heart is still soft as we repent and turn back to Him, He will be pleased and will bring abundance to us.

It is encouraged that we have to seek God everyday.Cultivate a personal habit of seeking God. The reason is that in most time that we cannot find from human answers and is only through the revealation of God. As in 2 Chronicles 7:14 said that "if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from wicked ways, then will i hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land". Set a time to seek God in daily basis. listen to what God has spoke to us, what God say in our situation. and ask for divine solution and strategy.

In joel 2:21,23 " Be not afraid, o land; be glad and rejoice.. "Be glad , o people of zion, rejoice in the Lord your God..
it is encouraged that people who return to the Lord will find the joy and He will reverse our situation.. Our God is going to give us abundance, joyful and glad in the Lord. God value freshness! Isaiah 43:18 "forget the former things,do not dwell on the past" What is gone is forever gone, God want us to move on and do simply new thing. It is only through relationship with Jesus Christ we experience and see freshness in our life. God often say that " come near to me and I come near to you" as you are no longer the former you! 2 corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if anyone in Christ, the new creation has come the old has gone. The new is here"  So! Stay fresh always N always in the Lord everyday with Joy.Amen!

Lord father, I really want to thank you for your words, as Your Words are like the sword and shield that made us strong in You. I pray to the Lord that I will draw closer to you day by day, pray that i can experience You everyday also. speak to me o Lord, as I so in need of your leading and direction, may You be the centre of my life Lord. Give me the strength and may the wisdom and knowledge come from You so that I am able to reach out to the community. I want breakthrough Lord. Thank you Jesus. Prayed in Jesus name. Amen


No comments: