Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Encounter with God (Part 2)

Father in Heaven, I just want to thank you for today. Another blessed day, another day that can live for Him.

God will definitely pleased and happy when His children, his people return to Him. Joel 2:21,23 as mentioned before. Rejoice in the Lord your God!!! rejoice rejoice and rejoice~

and we will have the freedom by His grace. Jesus Christ die for our sin and set us free. The freedom doesnt mean that we are free from doing anything but the real freedom is the peace that came from out heart. Some people might just stay on their burden .i e, unforgiven, struggle with relationship, financial, sexuality problem and etc. and Thank God for the saviour, His grace is enough to set us free! He has taken down whatever we have to nail together on the cross. we are free now!

But we must repent to Him, and He may set us free and the joy will be back. Complete freedom is ONLY by Jesus repentance. Read this carefully and remember it .Dont let sin and struggle define us but let Jesus define who we are! As in John 8:32 "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free!!

During the MNC, there is one story that really speak lot to me. It is about little is much when God is in it! John 6:1-15. Inside have 3 characters, Philip, Andrew and an unnamed boy. There are Crowd following Jesus along, and Jesus asked Philip" where shall we buy bread for these people to eat"?Jesus is testing Philip.
Philip replied" 8 months wages would not buy enough bread for each one to have a bite!"

We should not looking at the sign of need. Psalm 23:1 "The lord is my shepherd , I have all that I need". Never magnify your own problem over God. Learn to look at God, seek Him. Philipians 4:19  And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus. Remember that we cant meet all needs that people need. But only Jesus Christ will. So, Bring people to Jesus!!!! Amen =)

Andrew said that " here is a boy with five small barley loaves and two small fish but how far will they go among so many"

We should not look at the limited resources. We often look at ourself too much and forget to look into Jesus Christ. For Psalm 28:7 "Dont look at youself, Look at Jesus" . Seek on His will. let His will be done than man will. And He will make a way for you

Unnamed boy, He past over all he got to Jesus. Meaning that he has trusted Him and commited all what he have to Jesus. He surrender his loaves and fishes to Him believe that He can do great things. This told us that to trust Him! Even we have little, yet the little is enough for God to make it big, multiply it and give the abundance to our life. God doesnt require what you dont have but. He require what you already have! as you use the little to do the ordinary things, He will do the extraordinary, or you do the natural things, He will do the supernatural!
Lord father, right now I just want to pray that you will continue to speak to me everyday. Open my heart shall I see your will be done but not my man’s will. Help me to learn to seek you always, Magnify you our God rather than earthly problem. Use me Lord, Pray that Lord you will use me, even what I have may not sufficient but I trust you Lord. Thank you Jesus. In Jesus name I prayed.Amen

No comments: