Saturday, December 8, 2012

Messages from God


Since I was back from Hope conference .I have been praying and seeking God everyday. Somehow, i can feel that God is spoken to me recently that He is trying to tell me something. first one is recently, i have been hearing many sharing from friends knowing that they actually grown up in a not very good situation such as, single family, financial crisis and etc. and this when they grown up leading them and making them to be more materialistic and monetary mindset. Some of them are believer some are not, but anyway, they all the same which is very far away from God.

I was trying to share some gospel to them, trying to lead them to Jesus. I know that i cant meet many people needs but Jesus can. So trying my best to share with them. Praying in my heart may my word be His. But sad part is in the middle of conversation. I was stucked! I fail to lead them properly. Didnt know what to say. they will probably think that i wasnt them, wasnt had the situation they had. at this moment, i starting to reflect of my life. I was soo thankful to God that Im grown up in a good family.Yes, I couldnt understand a single family, I couldnt understand the burden of financial problem. But i told God, Speak to me so that i can be a blessing to them.Praying hard~Use me Lord!

Secondly was, yes as you being so close to God, satan will get jealous and trying to let you down, sometimes, when the Holy spirit strike me, I have the will to share in media. Somehow was persecuted by some non believer. I forgive them for they do not know like what Jesus Forgive His people..

Yes, today sermon was very clear spoken to me that, becoming a Christian will create a tension relationship to our loves who especially when they were not believer yet. As a results, you will face lot of rejection and persecution among some friends from non believer too.

Jesus may bring tension into our relationship. It is stated clearly in Matthew 10:34 Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. Jesus does not promise that He will bring peace but a sword. A sword that represent a symbol of division. Therefore, dont be suprise that tension arise as a result of our commitment to Jesus. It may be the case where non believer challenge us from what we believe and faithful. It is a choice that you want to make a peace, not to cause trouble, you agree with them or to stand out from your faith to tell them what you believe.

1 peter 4:14 If you are insulted because of the name of Christ, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you. This verse encourage me much that even I may get persecuted but blessed be His name. Continue to grow in faith, even it may not have peace but lets explain to them gently 1 peter 3:15  But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.

 God, I know that you have spoken and got some messages for me. May I continue to be the salt and light to the people around, continue to speak to me, may your words be mind and to be able to be blessing to others.Thank you Jesus.




No comments: