Monday, June 11, 2007

back to my blogg^^

helo everyone....im juz feel bored n wanna try blogging in this website,actually i do write blog in my frenster but halfway only.long time didnt update loo..haha and i hope my blog will last longer la.nop half half stop like tat ..hmp...juz wanna try here..hehehe
so..im new here! dun bully me..haha...

hmp~~~ today is a rainy day
i hv my class start on 10am to 5 pm....during sch time,i act so quiet today.i dunno why...
is juz dun feel like talking...tat's y i express my feeling through blog...
sometimes i dont really understand myself..wat i want la? wat like tat la???juz confuse....
haiz...even wanna express my feeling here oso very hard...haizz......hmp! dun thk bout it liao!!!
now is about supper time liao...gonna eat n study my math little while then go to bed N sleep!!!!

GOOD NITE yea.....^^

No comments: