Wednesday, June 20, 2007

haizzzz

haizzz...
today so blur la~~~my analysis question do untill like shit..ppl can finish faster than me..
haizz..some of the theory i 4get liao....need to refresh back
haizz...n my brain 'spin' so slow.very stupid la...i know im not a quick learner and my thinking is very slow..tat's y ppl can do,i cannot do n need lot of time to finish it la...
im really dissapoited of myself!!!

another thing~~ today in concrete class,when lecturer is teaching rite...
OMG....i catch no ball yeh...dunno i will go through this subject successfully or not...really scare!
i dunno is whose problem..is the lecturer problem or is my own problem...
some of the student understand wat is being taught....but im not really understand lo...
haizzzz...wat to do oh.......
nvm...i will make myself thk positively!!! i must work harder!!!

'bao you wo ba'~~~~~

No comments: