Sunday, June 24, 2007

Today is today....yesterday is history!

Yesterday.i woke up 10.30 am in the morning..hehe...quite late o..coz i do revision untill very late last nite ma...when i switch on my hp.i receive her sms.she greet me happy birthday with her pic...when i look at her face which is the face tat i long time didint see...she change a lot..become more chubby...she willing to sent me her pic,i suppose to be happy..am i happy tat she greet me???i dunno...i didnt reply her coz dunno wat to say.but finally in the afternoon,i know wat to say edi,so i reply her....haha@@...hmp..my birthday tat day i did sms her n ask her to come to my birthday dinner,but she didnt reply me..n yesterday in the sms,she didint mentioned bout it...y ooo???

yesterday in the afternoon i go to cut my hair with my fren...oh no..everytime after cut my hair..i look stupid n ugly!!! haiz...need to wait few week later then is ok..
hmp..my college lecturer giv us lot of homework to do..i thk i almost finish it la..but the concrete design...damn it...sth i nop understand n get stuck! so i cant do it...exam period coming soon liao...im on the way preparing it..

soo...hope i will hv a good result in those exam ooo!!!

No comments: