Thursday, June 21, 2007

My 19th birthday

today im goin to celebrate my birthday with my fren....
we all meet at batu lintang foof court there..after waiting all of my fren arrive on 7.30 pm..we began to order food.tat nite we order 6 plates...haha..a lot or not? of coz not la...we got 13 ppl at tat nite ma...so of coz can finish it off all the delicious food...below is the picture i taken tat nite..


they are serving the noodle for me while im taking picture



see! all the noodle being eaten...

wuah~~'fu gui yu', mix vegetable and oyster

charsing is takin whose photo..i duno.haha

humphrey and me~~tat joshua dunno look at where!


my 19th birthday cake~~nice rite~^^

this is my birthday card from my sis at singapore



the present given by eo,cs and cc

after we hv our dinner..we go to taman sahabat there n hv a walk..at there i oso saw got ppl celebrate their birthday..haha...besides,i met my cousin ang yong n ang hua at there also..they are playing the control car with their fren...hmp..we back on 11.30 sth i guess...eating at batu lintang there is very hot.so after i back to home hv to bath n then go to sleep!!

1 comment:

Sinsing said...

wahseh, after see the photo, make me memorized back all the thing. Really good~